E. Your Consumer Rights
You may have a right to notice, opt out, non-discrimination, access, and deletion.
- Notice. You may have a right to know about the personal information collected, disclosed, or sold. This policy is intended to satisfy that right.
- Opt-out. While you may have the right to direct us not to sell your personal information to third parties, Nationwide does not sell your personal information. Therefore, there is no need for you to opt out of the sale of your personal information.
- Non-discrimination. You may have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights in this section.
- Access. You may have the right to access your personal information. You may use this personal information access request form to request access to your personal information or call 1-844-541-4300 (12 p.m. – 6 p.m. ET, weekdays).
- Deletion. You may have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected or maintain about you. You may use this personal information deletion request form to request the deletion of your personal information or call 1-844-541-4300 (12 p.m. – 6 p.m. ET, weekdays).
In order to exercise your rights relating to access and deletion, we need to verify your identity. When you submit a request to access or delete your personal information, we will send you a notary form that you must sign, notarize, and return to us. Nationwide also requires that you verify your email address if you would like to obtain your information electronically. The FAQs below provide you with additional information about this process.
Nationwide does not offer financial incentives for the collection, sale, or deletion of personal information. Therefore, there are no financial incentive programs for you to opt into and no description in this policy of the terms of any such program.