Key features of Nationwide IUL Accumulator II
- Income tax-free death benefit to help protect your family
- Multilayered tax protection to help grow your income
- Greater income potential
- An easy process to set up income payments
- Optional riders to customize your policy to fit your needs
- Convenient services to help you manage your policy and get the most from it
Available riders & options for Nationwide IUL Accumulator II
Allows you to receive some of the death benefit early if diagnosed with a terminal illness.
Term coverage for all your children, even the ones to come later in life.
Accelerates your death benefit to help pay for long-term care expenses.
Credits a monthly premium to your policy in case you become disabled.
Helps offset the surrender charges on corporate-owned policies (not available through all distributors).
Provides additional coverage in the case of a death due to an accident.
Helps to protect heavily loaned policies from lapsing.
Term coverage for your spouse.
Waives all monthly deductions if you become disabled.