Protecting your family and planning for the future can be stressful - especially with stock market and fixed interest rate uncertainty. But it doesn't have to be that way.
What is Nationwide® Indexed Universal Life (IUL) Protector II?
Nationwide IUL Protector II is cost-efficient fixed life insurance that offers the benefits and features needed to address a wide range of needs, including:
- Income tax-free death benefit to protect your loved ones
- Multilayered tax protection to help grow your savings
- The Long-Term Care (LTC) Rider II to help cover LTC expenses as you see fit
- Greater cash value potential to help protect you from down markets
- Additional advantages
- Optional riders to customize your policy to fit your needs1
- Convenient services to help you manage your policy and get the most from it
1 Riders’ availability varies by state, and they may be known by other names; they also may include additional charges.
Nationwide IUL Protector II can be a good option for you if you are:
- Looking to replace term insurance or supplement employer insurance
- Creating a tailored legacy or estate planning strategy
- Searching for long-term care coverage and other living benefits
- Seeking a death benefit that stays in force no matter how long you live or how much cash value is in the policy
This product is designed to offer an exceptional value to people like you seeking permanent coverage, lifetime death benefit options and potential for some cash value accumulation.
See all of the benefits Nationwide IUL Protector II can offer you. Talk with your insurance professional to learn how life insurance fits in with your overall plan for retirement.