Automatic Rollover Accounts
Call Us For Assistance

Shareholder Services

Financial Advisors

Find a Financial Advisor Find a Financial Advisor Find an Agent Find a Mortgage Expert

Call to find a financial advisor: 1-877-245-0761


Manage Your Automatic Rollover Account

When you separated from your previous employer, your retirement plan assets were converted to an IRA Automatic Rollover with Nationwide Funds. Your account was funded with the proceeds from an existing retirement plan (e.g. 401(k) or 403(b) plan). Your former employer authorized that your assets be invested in a Nationwide Funds IRA Account. This typically occurs when:

Investment options

Your investment was placed in the Nationwide Government Money Market Fund that meets the “safe harbor” requirements established by the Department of Labor. We encourage you to speak with a financial advisor and consider how these assets fit within your overall investment plan.

As an Automatic Rollover Program shareholder, you have the opportunity to exchange your current money market shares or purchase additional shares of any Nationwide Class “A” mutual fund shares at Net Asset Value (without a load charge).

Nationwide Funds offers a full range of asset allocation portfolios, equity funds and fixed-income funds to help meet your evolving financial needs. Our funds are suitable for a variety of investment objectives, risk tolerances and time horizons.

You may also choose to keep your assets in the Nationwide Government Money Market Fund.

Action needed

If you have not already done so, please complete our Automatic Rollover Application. Nationwide must have a completed application on file so we can:

Need more information?

For questions about your IRA automatic rollover account and Nationwide Funds, please contact our shareholder services representatives at 800-848-0920, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.

For more information about the Customer Identification requirements of the U.S. Government’s Patriot Act or information concerning IRA Automatic Rollovers, please visit IRS.Gov and reference Section 326 for the Customer Identification Program, and Section 401(a)(31) of The Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001 regarding IRA Automatic Rollovers.

We look forward to helping you prepare for and live in retirement.

Share Article